- OSHA audiogram according to 29 CFR 1910.95
- Pure tone test at frequencies 500, 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, and 8K Hz in each ear
- Audiometer calibrations are performed daily
- Acoustical calibration checks occur yearly
- Recorded storage of your employees to monitor annual results
MedXcel audio services are performed by technicians supervised by the medical director. All suspect audio results are over-read by out in-house ENT for no additional charge. Dr. Phillip Noel is an owner of MedXcel and an ENT that has been practicing in Lafayette and Youngsville, LA for the past 12 years. Any shifts from baseline identified will be followed by a timely ENT consult to determine the validity.
MedXcel looks forward to working with you to establish and monitor your hearing conservation program in the workplace.